To book an appointment, please call our office or fill out the online form with your preferred appointment time and contact information, and we will confirm it with you as soon as possible.
Emergency Treatment After Hours
Contact us at 647-352-5536.
- Our fees are based on the current fee guide as recommended by the Ontario Dental Association. Payment is due at the time you are provided the dental treatment. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Debit, Cash, or Personal Cheque1 as payments.
- For treatment that requires multiple visits, alternative financial arrangements and payment plans can be arranged. These will be discussed prior to initiating treatment.
A Word About Dental Insurance
- Dental benefit plans are a wonderful way of making dentistry more affordable. However, these benefit plans may not always cover 100% of the dental treatment cost and some may even limit benefits to only basic short-term treatment solutions.
- Allen Dental strives to provide the best treatment plan for your unique individual needs, and as such, some procedures we recommend may not be covered by your insurance providers. We will discuss your options with you prior to providing the treatments and will do our best to accommodate your insurance plan.
- As a service to our patients with insurance coverage, we will electronically submit claims directly to your dental insurance company. Should payment not be received from the insurance company for any reason, the balance owing will be the patient’s responsibility.
- In order to provide the best professional care to our patients, we ensure that each patient receives the necessary time for each visit and every treatment. Therefore, we asked that you arrive on time.
- We require at least 48-hour notice of cancellation and reserve the right to charge $25 fee for any short notice cancellation.
1 Please note that $50 administrative charge will be added if the cheque bounces.